Starry Peaks Lodge our beautiful retreat in the Rockies.
Our lodge is a modern and fully furnished home in the mountains. Amenities include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full baths
- Ready to use Kitchen
- Wrap-around deck
- Speedy Starlink wireless internet
- Pellet stove
- Pool table
- Towels and linens provided
Our 37 acre property sits at just under 9,000 feat elevation and is adjacent to over 700 acres of public land, which makes it perfect for hikers, adventurers, and those who just want an amazing view.
Click any image below to see a bigger photo.
Important Terms and Conditions
What Signpost Inn Ministries will provide
Welcome! We are very glad that we can help facilitate a time of rest and reconnection for you! As part of your retreat we are glad to offer:
- Lodging at Starry Peaks Lodge, located in Westcliffe Colorado.
- Additional supports and material you select.
- Support via text and phone as you take this intentional time away from the business of the world.
Liv Booth, our Hospitality Coordinator will be available to contact prior to, and throughout, your retreat. You may reach her with questions at:
Your deposit is due today and your final payment will be due a 5 days before your stay.
Should you need to cancel your retreat please note that your initial deposit is non-refundable. We ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel your stay.
Check-in & Check-out
You may check-in after 2pm on the day of your arrival and we ask that you please check-out by 10am on the day of your departure.
Liv will contact prior to check-in with the Lockbox code.
Starry Peaks Lodge Rules
Starry Peaks Lodge is a private residence. The owners have generously allowed us to use it, and ask that you please observe the following house rules:
- No Smoking inside or out. No outdoor fires or grills. Fire danger is always high in Colorado; please use extreme caution.
- No extra overnight guests.
- Please be kind to our septic system by being mindful of water usage, avoiding very long showers or leaving water running.
- Please keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb our neighbors, especially during nighttime hours from 10pm-8am.
- Please bag your trash using the bags provided under the kitchen sink, and place in the black trash bin in the laundry room. If you have more trash than can fit in the bin, please contact Liv for instructions on locating the dumpster.
- No pets unless specifically allowed. Please contact Liv before signing this contract if you have a pet to discuss.
- You may hike and wander basically everywhere, especially toward Bear Peak, which is on public land.
- We offer Starlink internet to keep you connected, but we recommend pretending it's not there! Most guests want to get away from it all! :)
- The well water is as pure as Rocky Mountain snowmelt gets, so feel free to drink tap water. The water is aerated - you’ll notice bubbles at first.
- Since the lodge is in the woods, we need to be aware of critters. Please put away food and swipe crumbs into the trash to discourage mice.